Slovenské elektrárne supports development of electromobiles in Slovakia. Use of electric vehicles reduces noise and emissions from transport with positive impact on enhancement of life quality.
- Protection of the environment - reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Lower operating costs Operation safety
- Minimum noise level
- Variety of passenger and utility vehicle makes
Beside electricity, we offer also the entire infrastructure for electromobiles - charging stations, their control system and vehicle fleet upgrade services
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF CHARGING STATION IT CONTROL SYSTEM
- Summary of the status of charging stations
- Proactive notification of a dispatcher of system failures
- Detail description and specification of a particular station including current information about the status of charging
- Remote administration and maintenance enabled
A wide range of types and capacities of charging stations enables selection of a suitable model starting with basic with capacity below 3.7 kW up to charging stations with maximum capacity of 113 kW charging batteries during several minutes.
Payback period in practice | Comparison of diesel vehicle with electromobile
TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP: NISSAN LEAF VERSUS ŠKODA OCTAVIA
Total operating costs of an electromobile can be lower than of a fossil fuel vehicle already at 20,000 km annual mileage.