Fuel saving in boilers
Fuel saving measures - ceramic inserts High temperature storage (HTS) - tailored retrofit system for oil, gas, steam or hot-water boilers with horizontal flame injection with capacity >500 kW.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The key effect of HTS is increased density of thermal flow inside the flame. Thermal flow density measures transported thermal energy per heat exchange area (W/m²) and a unit of time. Higher thermal flow density reduces the time needed for heating the environment which increases the energy efficiency.
- Guaranteed fuel saving 5 – 15 %
- Quick return rate (2 - 3 years)
- Guaranteed ceramics for as much as 5 years
- Quick installation within 24 hours
- Environment protection - emissions lower by 10 to 30 %
Payback period in practice
In relation to boiler operation, the assumed payback period of the measure equals to 2 - 3 years.